Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Two's Company... Three's a Crowd?

Ok, so I have a hard time making up mind sometimes.  In the end, I've always chosen to play a Tank as my main.  This time around, however, I decided to try something different.  Something I had never tried before.  So, I *decided* to roll an Assassin as my main.  Crowe was the end result:



Well, after getting Crowe to level 10 and Ascension, it only took me about 5 hours, I decided, in typical fashion (arrggh!) that maybe I shouldn't just lock myself into one class (oh nooo, why be efficient, right?) and that I should just go ahead and give my old mainstay a chance too.  So, the next night Morituri was born:




I quickly (though not as quickly as Crowe, despite knowing where the quests were at ~ assassin dps just rocks!) leveled Mori up to level 10 and got him his wings (wife mandated breaks impeded progress somewhat, but I managed).  

Well, apparently not content to have to agonize over just two character choices with my limited play time, I decided the next morning that maybe I should make it a Tri-fecta and go ahead and roll that Ranger that I originally thought about rolling up in the first place (/sigh) and so prior to a 5 hour non-stop AION binge, Mojeaux the Ranger was born:



Interestingly, I managed to get Mojeaux leveled up the fastest, despite dying more often (Rangers are a bit squishy) and by the time I was done that evening, I had outleveled both Crowe and Mori, getting Mojeaux to a hard earned 15 in the shortest amount of time.
  
I have to say, that Mojeaux has quickly become my favorite character, though I did give him a rest and have leveled Crowe up to 15 and Mori up to 14 (almost 15).  I still haven't decided if I'm going to concentrate my efforts on one character in order to get into the PvP game faster, or if I'm going to divide my play time amongst all three and just let things progress that way until an obvious favorite becomes apparent... decisions, decisions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment